Full Service Oil Change
- 5 quarts of oil and oil filter
- Check fluids (excludes brake fluid)
- Check air filter
- Check tire pressure
- Lubricate all fittings on chassis
- Check differentials (when applicable)
- Check belts
- Check wiper blades
Differential and Transfer Case Services
Many vehicle manufacturers recommend fluid replacement at regular intervals to maintain vehicle performance. Please consult your owner’s manual for specific manufacturer recommendations.
We use premium products to help remove deposits while keeping new ones from forming while providing superior lubrication.
Your serpentine belt runs vehicle systems such as your power steering, alternator, water pump and air conditioning. Even a slight loss of serpentine belt material can cause loss of power to systems and parts. Belts get old and brittle, causing cracking and even breakage.
- Help keep your vehicle shifting smoothly by reducing wear on transmission gears and parts
- Minimizes the risk of transmission failure and expensive repairs
- Provide additional protection by using advanced detergents that work to remove deposits
- Provide advanced conditioners to rejuvenate seals
3-Part Fuel System Service
- Helps restore power and performance by using advanced detergents to thoroughly clean the system
- Removes deposits, grease, dirt and sludge
Please remember to consult your owner’s manual for any specific manufacturer recommendations
We also offer a few other services, such as water-repellent windshield treatments.
Cooling System Service
- Provides additional protection from engine overheating by using advanced detergents to thoroughly clean the radiator
- Adds sealers to help prevent leaks
Fuel Filter Replacement
Many vehicle manufacturers recommend fuel filter replacement at regular intervals to maintain fuel system performance. Please consult your owner's manual for specific manufacturer recommendations.
We service most diesel fuel filters.
Air Filter Replacement
Vehicle engines require a specific air-to-fuel ratio to operate properly. Over time, air filters can get clogged with dirt and debris, leading to restricted airflow into the engine.
A new air filter can help to clean the air flowing to your engine, which can improve performance.
Wiper Blade Replacement
Operating your vehicle without having clear visibility through your windshield can be very dangerous. We can replace your wiper blades in just a few minutes with high-quality wiper blades.